Oral & Injectable Contraception: All doctors and specialist nurses provide this service.
Coils (IUD/IUS) & The Contraception Implant (Nexplanon): Please ask the receptionist which doctor can offer this service for you.
See below for more information on different types of contraception.
Teenage Health Useful Sites
- Eatwell - Teenagers’ healthy eating
- Teenweightwise - This site offers advice on healthy eating for teenagers.
- Talk to Frank - The A-Z of drugs and ways to help kick the habit.
- Teenage Health Freak - Teenage health problems discussed.
- Visit TheSite - A health website designed specifically for teenagers and under 24's. Provides specific Information on registering with a GP.
- Visit Netdoctor Q and A's - Hundreds of health issues experienced by teenagers; written by doctors.
- Off The Record - Offers counselling support and information for young people aged 11-25.
- Bullying UK - Help on dealing with bullies.
- For more information about young people and doctor confidentiality visit BBC Health.